Explore the cost effective benefits of Servcorp's Virtual Office services and discover how your business can thrive with our flexible virtual office solutions and packages.
Virtual Office Solutions to Maximise Your Business Potential
Servcorp offer your business flexible virtual office solutions, which provide your company with daily administrative support and physical facilities requirements without large, ongoing and unnecessary expenses.
Enjoy all the professional services you expect from your business at flexible month-to-month rates, no lock-in contracts and no security deposits.
Discover how to avoid exorbitant lease arrangements, expensive personnel costs and commitments; by selecting one of our virtual office service packages your business has access to expert and professional key business services as and when you need them.
- On demand, 5 star quality, boardrooms
- Cutting edge IT solutions and facilities
- Professional, motivated, in-house team providing strict corporate services
- Access to coworking spaces across 150+ worldwide
Grow your business with ongoing access to immaculate interior styling, dedicated receptionist and secretarial support, and a permanent, credible business address at a fraction of the cost you'd expect to pay for a full-time office.
As a member of the global Servcorp corporate community you can also expect to take advantage of key professional extras like:
- Worldwide complimentary access to a private workstation in any coworking space*
- Flexible and easy month-to-month contract including flexible terms from one month
- Exclusive Servcorp Home Membership which includes:
- Real-time control of your services
- Access to a portfolio of online business tools
Servcorp's virtual office services are the smart and cost effective solution for managing your business' administrative details.
* up to 3 hours per day, non-accumulative
Servcorp's Virtual Office Services are the smart and cost effective solution for managing your business' administrative requirements. Let us worry about the details while you get on with the business of expanding your company without expensive overhead costs.